14 Night Deals
|Tue, 08 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1060|
|Tue, 29 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1060|
|Tue, 08 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1061|
|Tue, 15 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1061|
|Wed, 16 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1065|
|Wed, 09 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1065|
|Wed, 30 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1065|
|Fri, 18 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1066|
|Fri, 04 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1066|
|Fri, 11 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1066|
|Fri, 11 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1070|
|Fri, 04 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1070|
|Fri, 18 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1070|
|Sat, 19 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1076|
|Sat, 05 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1076|
|Sat, 12 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 1076|
|Fri, 11 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1077|
|Fri, 18 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1077|
|Fri, 04 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 1077|
|Tue, 05 Feb 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 1079|
Mid Deck +£50pppw - Upper Deck +£80pppw
Click an offer for full details
Prices include flights, baggage (20kg), all transfers & 10 Free Excursions
See calendar for all availability
Grand Rose and Makadi Spa
A Nile Cruise & Stay offers a mixture of breath-taking sights, sounds and culture combined with a relaxing break by the Red Sea. There's no better way to experience the wonders of this ancient and varied land.
Fly from your chosen UK airport to Hurghada where free transfers will take you to the Makadi Spa to begin your adventure. Mid-stay experience an exhilarating 7-night Nile Cruise aboard the MS Grand Rose before returning to your hotel for a well-earned rest before flying home.
Savour the sights on a fully-guided Nile Cruise
Cruises operate weekly, all year round, and include an expertly guided itinerary with 10 FREE excursions. You will explore the major sights, from Luxor and the magnificent city of Thebes and Valley of the Kings, on to the unusual double temple of Kom Ombo, and Edfu – one of the best preserved temples in Egypt – before reaching Aswan and its spectacular High Dam, the starting point for the return journey.
MS Grand Rose Cabin Options
All cabins are exterior cabins with Nile views. They have double or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air conditioning (seasonal), satellite TV, safe and hairdryer. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Standard Cabins have a cosy lounge area, large Nile view window, and sleep 2 adults.
- Middle Deck and Upper Deck cabins feature larger, panoramic windows. Sleep 2 adults.
- Suites (pictured) have a larger open-plan lounge area and additional panoramic window. Sleep 2 adults.
Makadi Spa Room Options
All rooms have king size beds, separate bath and shower, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning (seasonal) safe and satellite TV. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Junior Suites are generously sized, and include a lounge area and balcony or terrace with garden view. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
- Junior Suites with Sea View are available at a small supplement.
- One Bedroom Suites have a bedroom and living area separated by a room divider. There are 2 flat screen TVs, and a large balcony. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
What's included in the price
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive hotel stay
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive Nile Cruise
- Fully-guided itinerary with 10 free excursions
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Buffet or set menu dinner
- A la carte dining as detailed
- Tea, coffee, cakes and snacks
- Soft and local alcoholic drinks by the glass (10.00 to 24.00)
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- Late checkout room / cabin
- All resort transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally.
It's Easy to Book!
Call 01752 360033 or 0800 731 2344
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Prices for single travellers are available on request - Some properties may have higher minimum occupancy requirements
The content on this site is offered for information only and is compiled from the brochure descriptions provided by Tour Operators and Hotels.
This brochure content does not represent the opinions of Golden Ticket Travel or its representatives.
*Some operators may make an extra charge for transfers. We will confirm any extra cost at the time of booking.