14 Night Deals
|Thu, 10 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 894|
|Sun, 06 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 900|
|Thu, 17 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 910|
|Fri, 04 Jan 19||East Midlands||AI||£ 911|
|Thu, 31 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 916|
|Fri, 11 Jan 19||East Midlands||AI||£ 919|
|Sat, 05 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 920|
|Tue, 08 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 922|
|Tue, 15 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 922|
|Tue, 22 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 922|
|Tue, 29 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 922|
|Thu, 03 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 927|
|Fri, 04 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 929|
|Tue, 08 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 929|
|Tue, 15 Jan 19||Manchester||AI||£ 929|
|Fri, 18 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 929|
|Fri, 11 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 929|
|Fri, 25 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 929|
|Thu, 24 Jan 19||Birmingham||AI||£ 932|
|Sat, 12 Jan 19||London Gatwick||AI||£ 935|
Mid Deck +£50pppw - Upper Deck +£80pppw
Click an offer for full details
Prices include flights, baggage (20kg), all transfers & 10 Free Excursions
See calendar for all availability
Grand Rose and Makadi Palace
A Nile Cruise & Stay offers a mixture of breath-taking sights, sounds and culture combined with a relaxing break by the Red Sea. There's no better way to experience the wonders of this ancient and varied land.
Fly from your chosen UK airport to Hurghada where free transfers will take you to the Makadi Palace to begin your adventure. Mid-stay experience an exhilarating 7-night Nile Cruise aboard the MS Grand Rose before returning to your hotel for a well-earned rest before flying home.
Savour the sights on a fully-guided Nile Cruise
Cruises operate weekly, all year round, and includes an expertly guided itinerary with 10 FREE excursions. You will explore the major sights, from Luxor and the magnificent city of Thebes and Valley of the Kings, on to the unusual double temple of Kom Ombo, and Edfu – one of the best preserved temples in Egypt – before reaching Aswan and its spectacular High Dam, the starting point for the return journey.
MS Grand Rose Cabin Options
All cabins are exterior cabins with Nile views. They have double or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air conditioning (seasonal), satellite TV, safe and hairdryer. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Standard Cabins have a cosy lounge area, large Nile view window, and sleep 2 adults.
- Middle Deck and Upper Deck cabins feature larger, panoramic windows. Sleep 2 adults.
- Suites have a larger open-plan lounge area and additional panoramic window. Sleep 2 adults.
Makadi Palace Room Options
All rooms have balcony or terrace, king size or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air-conditioning (seasonal), hairdryer, safe and satellite TV. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
- Junior Suites have balcony or terrace with garden view and include a lounge area, and sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
- Pool View and Sea View rooms are also available.
- One Bedroom Suites offer a separate master bedroom plus dining area and a large living room with double sofa bed. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children.
What's included in the price
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive hotel stay
- 7 Nights All-Inclusive Nile Cruise
- Fully-guided itinerary with 10 free excursions
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Buffet or set menu dinner
- A la carte dining as detailed
- Tea, coffee, cakes and snacks
- Soft and local alcoholic drinks by the glass (10.00 to 24.00)
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- Late checkout room / cabin
- All resort transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally.
It's Easy to Book!
Call 01752 360033 or 0800 731 2344
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Prices for single travellers are available on request - Some properties may have higher minimum occupancy requirements
The content on this site is offered for information only and is compiled from the brochure descriptions provided by Tour Operators and Hotels.
This brochure content does not represent the opinions of Golden Ticket Travel or its representatives.
*Some operators may make an extra charge for transfers. We will confirm any extra cost at the time of booking.