Nestled between Malaysia's Mat Chincang Mountains and white sand beaches, The Andaman lies in ancient rainforest sharing one of Langkawi’s most scenic bays with The Datai. This stylish beachfront hotel - now a Luxury Collection Property - is the perfect choice for those seeking excellent standards of service.
An exceptional hotel seamlessly blending contemporary, elegant design with breathtaking Andaman Sea views and hints of indigenous art and culture throughout. Dine on Japanese favourites such as sushi and tempura, International cuisine at The Restaurant and chill out on the Barbecue Terrace. The Andaman also serves an American buffet breakfast. When not embracing the idyllic beach lifestyle, take a refreshing dip in the exquisitely landscaped swimming pool, hire mountain bikes, play tennis and indulge in treatments at the outstanding V Botanical Spa, for a personalised and deeply relaxing experience.
186 rooms and suites with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, television, telephone, minibar, tea and coffee facilities, DVD player, bath and separate shower.
Deluxe rooms (43m²) have views of the rainforest and Deluxe treetop rooms have serene views of the rainforest canopy (43m²).
We highly recommend upgrading to Seaview rooms (43m²), for stunning views over Datai Bay.
Lanai rooms (43m²) are on the ground floor and have a sundeck with chairs and parasol.
• The Japanese Restaurant - Japanese cuisine including teppanyaki, a la carte, two Teppanyaki counters for live cooking and private Tatami room dining • The Restaurant - Overlooking the beautiful pool with option to dine al fresco, casual but elegant.
Nestled between Malaysia's Mat Chincang Mountains and white sand beaches, The Andaman lies in ancient rainforest sharing one of Langkawi’s most scenic bays with The Datai. This stylish beachfront hotel - now a Luxury Collection Property - is the perfect choice for those seeking excellent standards of service
- One beautifully landscaped swimming pool
- Spa with panoramic ocean views
Well-equipped Kid’s Club for children 4 – 12 years of age.
Free form pool built into the rainforest landscape with areas of varying depths. Sun beds all around with parasols. Shaded deck under the trees. Children’s slide.
Spa and Beauty
The luxurious spa offers an extensive list of treatments in a beautiful location. treatments include:
- Traditional Thai massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Wave massage - a unique and healing treatment
- Volcanic mud wrap
- Organic facials
- Rose petal eye mask
- Manicure, pedicure and waxing
2km from the resort. Guests of The Andaman have privileged access and rates.
On Datai Bay, on the northern coastline of Langkawi, close to the golf course and approx. 30 minutes private transfer from the airport.
Beautiful white sandy beach.
Explore the surroundings
Surrounded by resplendent turquoise waters and exquisite white sands, Langkawi holidays are ideal for both relaxing in luxurious spa resorts, heading down to the beach, exploring the lush jungle clad hills and diving and snorkelling in coral rich sea.
As a duty-free island, Langkawi is also a fantastic place to shop. Langkawi Holiday Highlights
- Langkawi cable car, for a spectacular bird's-eye view of the island and the hundred or so islets and sandbars that surround it
- Kuah town - the busiest place on the island and great for duty free shopping. 'Kuah' means gravy in Malay...a fanciful legend has it that the town stands on the exact spot where two giants spilt curry in the course of a fight!
- Mat Cincang Mountain, 700m high, offering fascinating trekking and amazing views
- Sungay Kilim - a 100km nature park, brimming with life, not least rare birds such as hornbills, Brahminy kites and giant sea eagles
- The spectacular waterfalls of Telaga Tujuh and Durian Perangin