|Price includes flights, baggage, late check-out room and return transfers*|
This luxury adult only hotel provides an oasis of peace, relaxation and tranquillity. Unrivalled for its standards of accommodation, dining and service, the emphasis here is on enjoying a luxurious experience. From its spacious rooms with large balconies and contemporary bathrooms to its infinity pool with views over the Red Sea, to its location close to the boutiques, fine restaurants and sports complex at the Makadi Mall, the Makadi Spa is the ideal place to rest, unwind and enjoy being pampered.
Location: Beautiful beachside location on the northern side of Makadi Bay, 25 km from the airport and 35 km from the town of Hurghada. Transfer time: 45 minutes.
Rooms: All rooms have king size beds, separate bath and shower, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning (seasonal) safe and satellite TV. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
Junior Suites are generously sized, and include a lounge area and balcony or terrace with garden view. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
Junior Suites with Sea View are available at a small supplement.
One Bedroom Suites have a bedroom and living area separated by a room divider. There are 2 flat screen TVs, and a large balcony. Sleeps up to 3 adults.
Food & Drink
- International buffet restaurant
- 5 à la carte restaurants: steak, fish, Asian, fusion and Spanish
- Snack bar
- 3 bars with table service
- Additional à la carte dining at the Makadi Mall
- Plus, at extra charge: 24 hour lobby bar
Please Note: This is an adult only hotel; a minimum guest age of 18 years applies. All indoor areas in the hotel are non-smoking.
Beach & Swimming pools
- Large freeform swimming pool (heated in winter) plus an infinity pool
- A gently sloping private beach with easily accessible reef for snorkelling
- Sun loungers, parasols and beach towels provided
- Beach bar with waiter service
SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE
The hotel will be re-tiling its swimming pools this summer. The work is currently planned to take place throughout July and between October and early November. There will be some light building work in the immediate area of the swimming pool during this period but with minimal disruption to guests. The hotel has two pools, only one will be closed at a time. Guests are also able to enjoy the pools and facilities of the adjoining Makadi Palace Hotel, Grand Makadi Hotel and Sunwing Makadi Hotel during this period.
Sports & Leisure
- Mind Body activities such as yoga and Pilates
- Live music in the evenings
At extra charge:
- Beach massage
- Makadi Sports Centre with fitness club
- Tennis courts
- Football pitch
- Sports bar
What's in the price
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- À la carte lunch o Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost)
- À la carte dining at the Makadi Mall
- Snacks o Afternoon tea, coffee and cake
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass - 24 hrs
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass - 10am to 12 midnight
- Activities and entertainment as listed
- 20kg luggage allowance
- Resort transfers
- Late checkout room
Some facilities, bars and menu items not included as part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges locally.
At extra charge unless stated:
- Free WiFi in lobby area
- Room service
- Laundry service
- 24 hour limousine service
- Free daily shuttle bus to the Grand Mall in Hurghada
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners
It's easy to book........
Call 01752 360033 or free 0800 731 2344
We are open today between 9:00am and 5:00pm
Prices for single travellers are available on request - Some properties may have higher minimum occupancy requirements
The content on this site is offered for information only and is compiled from the brochure descriptions provided by Tour Operators and Hotels.
This brochure content does not represent the opinions of Golden Ticket Travel or its representatives.